Thanks for visiting my Blog!

Every week I will be posting new articles, pics, and videos on whats going on in our economy and the ever changing world around us. Along with my personal commentary and tips on what you can do to prepare for the economic fallout that is quickly approaching. God Bless!

Disclaimer: This blog is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute an recommendation or offer to purchase any security, investment product, or service of Criner Investments, LLC or it’s affiliates. Criner Investments is invested in physical Gold, Silver, mining companies, and precious metal based ETF's.

Monday, April 18, 2011

The Sons of Liberty

Check this website out, and sign up if you feel so inclined.  The information found within the site is invaluable, and I commend this guy for putting it out there for free.  I strongly recommend checking this out, and at least getting through module 1.


http://members.sonsoflibertyacademy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment